I've been itching to play with fabric, but have been too busy with animal training, gardening, and keeping the goods comin' from my kitchen (hey, we have two hungry men at our house), in addition to spending time with the family.
At any rate, today I finally threw together a little dress for the Little Miss (won't fit til next year). This is the apron tutorial I used, but I made a few adaptations to the dress I made (tie ribbon back, mine less apron/more dress). With the slight changes I made from the tutorial, this will be nice over little panty-shorts, leggings, or even pants.
I really enjoy this lady's blog, check it out. I've made one of these before, and the most annoying part for me is trying to figure out the measurements...since I simply wanted to make the dresses a generic size 12 months, 2T, and so on.
So if you have an afternoon to play, this is a simple little project to jump into.