Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Decorations Part 2

Yes, so like I said, I decorate all at once right after Thanksgiving. I simply don't know why, but about half-way through it, I start to feel bummed out, quite the opposite of how one ought to feel while decorating.

This time I rallied my spirits by taking the decoration-box to Strapping Young Lad's room. Which I might add, was well worth the effort.
It is ridiculously enjoyable doing something with someone who is so easily delighted.

Our first Christmas-touch for his room was this snowman light (a Friend made it for me! ...you know who you are...lol); which he heartily approved of.


Then of course, Strapping Young Lad needed some lights strung and a few ornaments.


And last, but certainly not least..the whole reason for the Season: A Nativity Scene


This was mine, as a child, and it's time to pass it on to Strapping Young Lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment