Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Get Your Fortune Now...

Hubby brought home two fortune cookies from the Chinese restaurant where he had lunch at, during work: One for him, and One for me. (I thought that this was a very thoughful gesture.  He knows that I like to read the fortunes and try to say the "learn Chinese" words on the back...)

Mine was rather appropriate...

"Night people:  'Anybody who goes to bed the same day they got up is a quitter.'"

It made me laugh, and interestingly, I have not heard this quote before.  I'm still trying to moderate this approach. 

Anybody else relate?




1 comment:

  1. This is my new mantra! My philosophy of life finally put into words. My justification for night owldom. Finally a comeback for the inveritable question...'what are you still doing awake at this hour?" I may take up needlpoint and put it on a pillow!
    Thanks for posting. Thank Hubby for bringing you a fortune cookie! xo Jo

    ReplyDelete