Monday, February 14, 2011

Red Barn Dishcloth


So, on an earlier post that I've written, a friend commented that she was knitting a washcloth with a barn design.  This, of course, piqued my curiosity and I commented back that I must see it when it's done... :-)

Well, the other day, I gingerly trotted up across the ice to my mailbox, and lo, and behold, was pleasantly surprised to find a small package from Beth (that I ripped into immediately while trotting back from the mailbox) containing...yes, a red barn washcloth. 

Very clever little design.  (I hate to actually scrub dishes with it.  Maybe it can be our new "face-cloth."  I got that trick from my BFF...having a washcloth set aside, apart from the "nasty" dish-washing cloth, specifically for cleaning little faces after meals.)

This reminds me of a favorite children's book at our house, "Big Red Barn" by Margaret Wise Brown.  Has anyone read it?

Anyway, thank you Beth! 


PS Happy Valentines's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment