Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas...


My Cookie Decorator.

He's fond of the colored sugar, as you can see.


It seems that I have a tradition that I didn't realize I had..every Christmas I have my picture taken with  my "babies" on my parent's stairs.  We do look a bit "posed"; but at least everyone's eyes are open, hhmm?


Unlike her Momma, Baby Girl really enjoys time spent in front of the camera.  ...
Also loves to say "Cheese!"




"Gummaw" remarked that Strapping Young Lad looked like he should be attending an event titled, "Stoltzfus Duck Roast", with this outfit...

Or Something.


Maybe your Christmas was Merry.  Maybe it wasn't as Merry as you wished for.

A little something to feel Merrier about, from John 1:5:

"...The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it..."

The light being, of course, the Babe whose birthday we celebrated.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your posting...photos priceless! Knowing the behind the scenes situation and then seeing the result causes me great out loud belly laughs! Love you Merry Mama! The cookies were delicious by the way! Tea and cookies - what can beat it? kls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Merry Mama! Your kids are so stinkin' cute...as are you! Those cookies are dandies!

    ReplyDelete