Friday, December 9, 2011

O Christmas Tree


 This picture doesn't do it justice, but I do believe that this is the prettiest Christmas tree we've ever had. 



We've always gone and chopped our own tree, and this year was no different. 


We marched down to the horse pasture.  Meanwhile, Strapping Young Lad scampered back to the house for Something Important, and Baby Girl took a few falls while narrowly missing random piles of manure. 

At this point, Baby Girl became so overwhelmed with exhaustion that, in between screeches, I told Hubby that I was going back to the house to put her to bed.

Hubby forlornly said, "I thought this was supposed to be a family activity..", as I left him and his hand-saw alone in the pasture to secure the family Christmas tree. :)

Ah yes, and so it goes.

At any rate, I do love this tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment