Friday, February 17, 2012

The Party


I can't resist posting some of these pictures.  We really needed a party and that's what we had.  I know that at least my own mother will feel this post is pertinent to the blog. :)


So we had a fun Valentine's Day.
I think one of the best parts was the face painting.


There was some rivalry over the mirror for self-admiration.



We had Valentine guests stop in right at the end of the face-painting segment. (Perfect timing)  They were quite favorably received.



Dinner was so nice.  Spinach lasagna, garlic bread, and salad.  Hubby contributed the center piece.



I opened a quart of homemade grape juice for the occasion.  It made the kids smack their little lips.  They drank it all.

How was your Valentine's?

1 comment:

  1. What a bright day in an otherwise dreary month. One can add sunshine to a day with effort and love! Lovely! My heart is warmed by this account!

    ReplyDelete