Monday, March 12, 2012

Strapping Young Lad's Castle of Dreams

This is Strapping Young Lad's Castle of (for) Dreams.  It even has a flying pig...


I was inspired by a post on A Fanciful Twist, to make a special canopy.


I used grey fabric from my store that is color-reminiscient (to me) of a castle.


This canopy is inspired and crafted with love. 
 Especially because Hubby spent the better part of his Saturday riding along my spur-of-the-moment idea, to make this come together for Strapping Young Lad.


Something to remind him he's safe here.



 Sweet Dreams to you, Child,
from the bottoms of our hearts.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, Merry Mama, Strapping Young Lad
    is surrounded by our protecting love!
    Yes,he is safe within your castle
    walls! His Guardian Angel stands
    guard as well....his mighty
    warrior Guardian Angel!!

    ReplyDelete