Thursday, May 31, 2012

To Shine


In the midst of our...


Heartache.

Humiliation.

Mockery.


And..sometimes....
Despair.


A Moment of Clarity.

It quite clearly came to me in the middle of a rodeo job, as though it were spoken...
"Nothing.
No One.
Can keep you from Shining."




Now ...who can't crack a grin lookin' at those precious mugs?

Here's to the serious business of Shining, in spite of; perhaps even due to...
 Darkness and Pain.
May we cast a little scrap of Light for Anyone Else also in Suffering?
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Y'all are such a special, sweet family. I wish I could spend time with you! =) I don't suppose you have any rodeos lined up in South Carolina????? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Your IT girl is getting so big! She looks simply delightful..and Big Brother looks her faithful companion/protector! I love the smiles you can manage despite everything. Keep trudgin'....

    ReplyDelete